The 2020 Arkansas Ballot Issue Voter Guide is ready for download.
- Go to uaex.edu/ballot to download your copy.
- Share the guide with your friends and family.
- Let them know it’s a neutral, research-based resource to help them figure out their votes on the proposed constitutional amendments and state laws.
This full-color PDF explores all the ballot issues voters will decide Nov. 3. We have included proposals that are currently in court due to the timing of our publication being printed. This digital version will be updated after court rulings.
What will you find in Extension's ballot voter guide?
- A worksheet you can print off and write notes on to help you remember later how you want to vote on the issues.
- How the proposal will appear on the ballot
- Answers to some basic questions about each issue
- Reasons why people may support or oppose the proposal
Did you know? These fact sheets go through a vetting process that includes reviews by law school professors, subject matter experts and issue supporters and opponents.
*Printed versions will be ready in early October at your local County Extension Office.