The Sevier County Quorum Court will meet at 2 p.m. on May 13.
On the agenda are the following:
Old business: Potential income for jail operations and maintenance.
• Request for confirmation of the re-appointment of Vic Smith as a Commissioner of the Sevier County Housing Authority.
• Request for a transfer of appropriations within the Quorum Court budget of $10,000 from line item 3100, Other Miscellaneous Services to line item 3009, Other Professional Services. This is for legal fees related to collection of property taxes and other matters related to De Queen Medical Center.
• Request for an additional $50,000 appropriation to RSAT Grant Fund 2019 Budget.
• Confirmation of the re-appointment of Mildred Walker to the Sevier County Equalization Board.
• Confirmation of the re-appointment of Velma Owens to the Sevier County Equalization Board.